See the Quartier des spectacles in a new light!
Explore a variety of events and cultural venues with the Quartier des Spectacles app.
Discover the many facets of the cultural heart of Montreal with new and original content. Explore the area and encounter its history, the people who made it, and the places that make it up, from yesterday to today. You’ll also find a calendar of events that updates in real time, and you can use the app to follow thematic circuits.
THE QUARTIER DES SPECTACLES MOBILE APP LETS YOU:
- Take thematic and event-related walking tours: neighbourhood discovery, the history of the Red Light district, KM3, urban art and more
- Find any point of interest in the neighbourhood, including cultural venues and public spaces
- Listen to original interviews with dozens of local people
- Find your way with a real-time guidance system
- Access calendars for venues and current events
- All content available in both English and French
DOWNLOAD THE APP:
The Quartier des Spectacles mobile app was designed by the Ingrid Ingrid interactive studio in collaboration with user experience design consultant Mivil Deschênes. Content was produced by Charles Trahan with the participation of the Centre d’histoire de Montréal. Antoine Bédard created the historical module Scandal! Vice, crime and morality in Montreal.
Participate in an interactive botanical experience.
Come grow your flower in our virtual community garden. To make this night garden come alive, add your flower to those of other participants. And don’t forget to take care of it by watering it regularly.
Open the app, go to the DISCOVER tab and select Jardin de nuit. Follow the instructions and help us grow a virtual community garden.
Until November 30
From nightfall to 11 :00 p.m.
Go outside Saint-Laurent metro