See the Quartier des spectacles in a new light!
Explore a variety of events and cultural venues with the Quartier des Spectacles app.
Discover the many facets of the cultural heart of Montreal with new and original content. Explore the area and encounter its history, the people who made it, and the places that make it up, from yesterday to today. You’ll also find a calendar of events that updates in real time, and you can use the app to follow thematic circuits.
THE QUARTIER DES SPECTACLES MOBILE APP LETS YOU:
- Take thematic and event-related walking tours: neighbourhood discovery, the history of the Red Light district, KM3, urban art and more
- Find any point of interest in the neighbourhood, including cultural venues and public spaces
- Listen to original interviews with dozens of local people
- Find your way with a real-time guidance system
- Access calendars for venues and current events
- All content available in both English and French
DOWNLOAD THE APP:
The Quartier des Spectacles mobile app was designed by the Ingrid Ingrid interactive studio in collaboration with user experience design consultant Mivil Deschênes. Content was produced by Charles Trahan with the participation of the Centre d’histoire de Montréal. Antoine Bédard created the historical module Scandal! Vice, crime and morality in Montreal.