Whether it’s your first time or your 100th time, the Quartier des spectacles offers pathways and tours that allow you to explore the creativity and history that inhabit this 1 km2 area of the island.
Quartier des spectacles Free Walking Tour
From May 3 to October 8, 2018
You can reserve online HERE.
Private tours for groups can be organized on request.
Information : email@example.com 514 879-0009 ext. 232 (weekdays)
Head out on a discovery of the major events that have shaped the urban fabric and spirit of the Quartier des spectacles, from the Red Light era to its recent transformation into a vast outdoor theatre.
You will visit iconic cultural venues, its ambitious Luminous Pathway and new buildings.
The two hours walking tour is led by a guide certified by the Institut de tourisme et d’hôtellerie du Québec (ITHQ). Tourists and Montrealers alike will appreciate this engaging walk through a sometimes little known area of Montreal.
- There is a maximum of 20 people per group.
- Tours begin at the Place des Festivals at the corner of Balmoral and Saint-Catherine West Streets. The nearest metro station is Place-des-Arts, on the green line. The tour guide will have a sign reading “Quartier des Spectacles Walking Tours”.
- You don’t need to print your e-ticket.
- Comfortable walking shoes and clothing appropriate for the weather are recommended.
- Tours take place rain or shine.
- The tour is unfortunately not adapted for people with reduced mobility.