In compliance with updated directives from the government of Quebec, theatres, museums, movie theatres, libraries, restaurants and bars everywhere in Montreal are closed until October 28, 2020, inclusively.
While we wait to meet again, we hope you will make culture an important part of your life with the many activities available online.
Festivals and events in Montreal
While you’re home, events and festivals based in the Quartier des Spectacles continue to offer endless fun and discover.
- Online events From March 12 to December 31
- Tricotés Serrés From July 22 to November 1st
- Un coeur nomade From August 20 to November 22
- RESSAC From September 9 to October 31
- MINI_MAPP | UN MONDE MULTICOLORE From September 16 2020 to January 31, 2021
- DÉBORDEMENT LITTÉRAIRE | PARCOURS PIÉTON ÉPHÉMÈRE From September 16 2020 to February 28, 2021
- Journées de la culture From September 25 to October 25
- Festival International Nuits d'Afrique From September 27 to October 31
- Festival du nouveau cinéma From October 7 to 31
- Festival SPASM From October 29 to 31
- I+N HORREUR because sometimes it's scary being queer From October 29 to November 2
- Cinemania Films Festival From November 4 to 22
- RIDM From November 12 to December 2
- IMAGE+NATION. FESTIVAL FILM LGBTQUEER MONTRÉAL From November 19 to December 3