Montreal Zombie Walk 2018
Notice to residents and workers in Quartier des Spectacles: Montreal Zombie Walk
October 27, 2018
Montreal Zombie Walk is a great gathering of good undead people who amaze us with their creativity every year!
Whether alone or in groups, the Zombie Walk is the show of thousands of participants who parade for free in the downtown in a horrible and fun atmosphere!
Event Location: PLACE DES FESTIVALS
In order to proceed with the development/layout of the site, the smoot running of operations, and provide festival-goers with a festive and safe experience, automobile/vehicular traffic will have to be interrupted on certain streets on October 27:
- Sainte-Catherine West street, between Peel street and Place des Festivals from 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Streets Balmoral and Jeanne-Mance, from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. between De Maisonneuve Boulvard and Sainte-Catherine street.
SETUP AND TEARDOWN
Setup will take place on:
- Friday, October 26 from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturday, October 27 from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Teardown will take place on:
- Saturday, October 27 from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Sunday, October 28 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
In order to present high-quality shows, the team will perform sound checks:
- Sound checks for the Place des Festivals stage Saturday, October 27 from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
SITE OPENING SCHEDULE
- Place des Festivals at 12 p.m. Zombies arrive by 4 p.m.
For a detailed schedule, please visit the official website.
INFORMATION AND COMMENTS
The event organizers care about the quality of life of local residents and businesspeople, and will strive to minimize any and all potential negative impacts of holding the event in the Quartier.
The organizers thank their neighbours in advance for their invaluable cooperation and remind them that they should feel free to send any questions, comments or suggestions at:
- 311 to contact the city’s Accès Montréal service
Please note that schedules included in this notice are subject to change without notice.