Notice to residents and workers in Quartier des Spectacles: Under Pressure
From August 10 to 11, 2019
Under Pressure is a community festival that brings together visual artists, music performers, dancers and other activities which are all free of charge. The festival highlights urban culture in all its forms and offers activities for children, teens and adults.
In order to prepare the site and provide a safe, enjoyable experience for visitors, it will be necessary to prevent vehicles from using certain streets on certain dates:
From Saturday, August 10 to Sunday, August 11 from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.:
- Sainte-Catherine Street between Saint-Dominique Street and Hôtel-de-ville avenue
- Boisbriand Street between Saint-Dominique Street and Hôtel-de-ville avenue
SETUP AND TEARDOWN
- Setup will take place Saturday, August 10 from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Teardown will take place Sunday, August 11 from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m..
In order to present high-quality shows, the Under Pressure team will perform sound checks at various times during the period indicated:
- August 10 and 11 at 11 a.m.
OUTDOOR SITE SCHEDULE
Activities will be held from:
- August 10 and 11 from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
SCHEDULE OF MAIN PERFORMANCES
For a detailed schedule of outdoor performances, please visit Under Pressure's web site to check the complete schedule of the activities on our outdoor site.
SITE USAGE RULES
To ensure a safe environment for all and to respect obligations related to public gatherings, certain rules must be followed on the outdoor site during event hours.
INFORMATION AND COMMENTS
The event organizers care about the quality of life of local residents and businesspeople, and will strive to minimize any and all potential negative impacts of holding the event in the Quartier.
The organizers thank their neighbours in advance for their invaluable cooperation and remind them that they should feel free to send any questions, comments or suggestions at:
- Contact for the festival : firstname.lastname@example.org
- at 311 to contact the city’s Accès Montréal service.
Please note that schedules included in this notice are subject to change without notice.