Notice to residents and workers in Quartier des Spectacles: OUMF
From September 4 to 7, 2019
A true celebration of musical and artistic discovery, OUMF is the festival of the cultural and student comeback in Montreal from September 4 to 7, 2019 on rue St-Denis, pedestrian Sherbrooke to Maisonneuve. Festivalgoers will be treated to four days of musical, artistic and fun programming, transforming the Quartier Latin into an immense Block Party where the vast majority of activities are free and accessible to all.
In order to prepare the site and provide a safe, enjoyable experience for visitors, it will be necessary to prevent vehicles from using certain streets on certain dates:
From Wednesday, September 4 at 9 a.m. until Sunday, 8 to 11:59 p.m. :
- St-Denis Street between Sherbrooke Street and St-Catherine Street;
- Emery Street between Sanguinet Street and St Denis Street;
- Joly Avenue South between Ontario Street and Emery(dead end).
SETUP AND TEARDOWN
- Setup will take place Wednesday, September 4 at 9 a.m. until Thursday, September 5, 4 p.m.
- Teardown will take place Saturday, September 7 at 11:30 p.m. until Sunday, September 8 at 11:59 p.m.
In order to present high-quality shows, the OUMF's team will perform sound checks at various times during the period indicated:
- Wednesday, September 4 to Saturday, 7 between noon and 4 p.m.
OUTDOOR SITE SCHEDULE
Activities will be held from:
- Wednesday, September 4 to Saturday, 7 from 4 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
SCHEDULE OF MAIN PERFORMANCES
For a detailed schedule of outdoor performances, please visit the site web of OUMF to check the complete schedule of the activities on our outdoor site.
SITE USAGE RULES
To ensure a safe environment for all and to respect obligations related to public gatherings, certain rules must be followed on the outdoor site during event hours.
INFORMATION AND COMMENTS
The event organizers care about the quality of life of local residents and businesspeople, and will strive to minimize any and all potential negative impacts of holding the event in the Quartier.
The organizers thank their neighbours in advance for their invaluable cooperation and remind them that they should feel free to send any questions, comments or suggestions at:
- Contact for the festival : 514 849-4906
- at 311 to contact the city’s Accès Montréal service.
Please note that schedules included in this notice are subject to change without notice.