Les Francos de Montréal
Notice to residents and workers in Quartier des Spectacles: Les Francos de Montréal
From June 14 to June 22, 2019
Place des Festivals and other scenes
Founded in 1989, Les Francos de Montréal reflect the thriving international French-speaking musical universe!
With 50 indoor shows and 150 free outdoor concerts, the event is a testament to the joyful, vibrant diversity of the programming.
In order to prepare the site and provide a safe, enjoyable experience for visitors, it will be necessary to prevent vehicles from using certain streets on certain dates:
From Thursday, May 30 until Wednesday, June 26:
- Bld De Maisonneuve between Clark Street and De Bleury;
- Clark Street between De Montigny Street and Bld De Maisonneuve;
- Saint-Urbain Street between De Montigny Street and Ontario Street.
*Sainte-Catherine Street West between De Bleury Street and Bld Saint-Laurent is pedestrianized.
SETUP AND TEARDOWN
- Setup will take place Thursday, May 30 to Friday, June 14
- Teardown will take place Sunday, June 23 to Wednesday, June 26.
SOUND and Lighting CHECKS
In order to present high-quality shows, the Francos de Montréal team will perform sound and lighting checks at various times during the period indicated:
- June 6 and 7 from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. on all places (sound)
- June 10, 11 12 and 13 from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. on the Place des Festivals (lighting)
- June 11 and 12 from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. on the Place des Festivals (sound)
OUTDOOR SITE SCHEDULE
Activities will be held from:
- Friday, June 14 to Saturday, June 22 from 5 p.m. to midnight
SCHEDULE OF MAIN PERFORMANCES
For a detailed schedule of outdoor performances, please visit Francos de Montréal to check the complete schedule of the activities on our outdoor site.
SITE USAGE RULES
To ensure a safe environment for all and to respect obligations related to public gatherings, certain rules must be followed on the outdoor site during event hours.
INFORMATION AND COMMENTS
The event organizers care about the quality of life of local residents and businesspeople, and will strive to minimize any and all potential negative impacts of holding the event in the Quartier.
The organizers thank their neighbours in advance for their invaluable cooperation and remind them that they should feel free to send any questions, comments or suggestions at:
- Contact for the festival - Ana Bohuon: 514 288-1424, poste 4280
- at 311 to contact the city’s Accès Montréal service.
Please note that schedules included in this notice are subject to change without notice.