CARNAVAL DES COULEURS | OCTOBRE 9, 2022
Gathering and celebration of multicultural and LGBTQ+ communities in the fight against racism and the fight against homophobia.
The entire BBCM Foundation team, which has also been organizing the Black & Blue Festival for 31 years, during the same Canadian Thanksgiving weekend, invites everyone, families, young and old to come and enjoy the last beautiful moments of the festival season at the Quartier des Spectacles, with a unique and diversified event that will please everyone, free and open to everyone!
SCÈNE DE LA DIVERSITÉ:
- 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.: Les Grands explorateurs | Viva Argentina!
- 2:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.: Samuel Ojeda
- 3:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.: T-Dance, world music LGBTQ+ & DJ Etienne Pham
- 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.: Me Llamo Son
- 7:45 p.m. to 8:45 p.m.: Michel Dorion, drag
- 9:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.: Élizabeth Blouin-Brathwaite with Steven Levac and Ricochet