FAQ – COVID-19
OUR TOP PRIORITY: THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF VISITORS, EMPLOYEES AND ARTISTS
OUTDOOR PUBLIC SPACES
What public health measures are in effect?
We are working closely with the public health authorities, monitoring the situation closely and implementing the latest protocols.
All urban design elements and street furniture in the Quartier des Spectacles’ public spaces have been designed and installed in compliance with public health directives promoting social distancing. Hand sanitizer dispensers are available in the public spaces. Each day from 9 a.m. to midnight public health agents are on-site to enforce strict protocols. Their duties include:
• More frequent cleaning of works and installations
• Cleaning of frequently touched surfaces: garbage cans, tables, benches, sanitizer dispensers, etc.
• Refilling sanitizer dispensers
• Collecting trash
• Making the public aware of the importance of following the protocols
What rules do I have to follow?
Please postpone your visit to the Quartier des Spectacles if:
• You have tested positive for COVID-19
• You have symptoms associated with COVID-19
• You have been in contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19
• You have travelled internationally within the last 14 days
You are required to distance yourself from others by 2 metres (6 feet) at all times.