Notice to residents and workers in Quartier des Spectacles: Pouzza Fest
From May 17 to 19, 2019
The Parterre in the Quartier des Spectacles
Pouzza Fest is a music festival set to take place at the Parterre du Quartier des Spectacles (free entrance) and also in different venues nearby. In addition of the many music performances, the free outdoor site offers beers from microbrewery, foodtrucks, family actvities (on saturday), meditation and yoga (sunday).
In order to prepare the site and provide a safe, enjoyable experience for visitors, it will be necessary to prevent vehicles from using certain streets on certain dates:
From Thursday, May 16th 7 a.m. until Monday, May 20th 5 p.m.:
- Clark Street between De Montigny Street and Maisonneuve Blvd.;
- Maisonneuve Blvd. between Clark Street and Saint-Urbain Street
SETUP AND TEARDOWN
- Setup will take place Wednesday, May 15th from 8 a.m. to Thursday May 17, 8 p.m.
- Teardown will take place Monday, May 20 from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m..
In order to present high-quality shows, the Cuisine ta ville team will perform sound checks at various times during the period indicated:
- May 17th from 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- May 18th from 12:45 p.m. to 1:45 p.m.
- May 19th from 1 p.m. to 1:45 p.m.
OUTDOOR SITE SCHEDULE
Activities will be held from:
- May 17 from 4 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- May 18 and 19 front 10 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
SCHEDULE OF MAIN PERFORMANCES
For a detailed schedule of outdoor performances, please visit Pouzza Fest check the complete schedule of the activities on our outdoor site.
SITE USAGE RULES
To ensure a safe environment for all and to respect obligations related to public gatherings, certain rules must be followed on the outdoor site during event hours.
INFORMATION AND COMMENTS
The event organizers care about the quality of life of local residents and businesspeople, and will strive to minimize any and all potential negative impacts of holding the event in the Quartier.
The organizers thank their neighbours in advance for their invaluable cooperation and remind them that they should feel free to send any questions, comments or suggestions at:
- Contact for the festival: 514-416-9698 (SMS only)
- at 311 to contact the city’s Accès Montréal service.
Please note that schedules included in this notice are subject to change without notice.