Notice to residents and workers in Quartier des Spectacles: Cinéma urbain
Every Tuesday from June 25 to Septembre 3, 2019
Place de la Paix
The Cinema Urbain consists of a screenings program from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m. preceded by skateboard events which will take place from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. It is a free event.
In order to prepare the site and provide a safe, enjoyable experience for visitors, it will be necessary to prevent vehicles from using certain streets on certain dates:
Every Tuesday from June 25 to September 3 and Thursday, August 29 from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.:
- Place du Marché between Saint-Dominique Street and St-Laurent Blvd.;
- Saint-Dominique Street between Place du Marché and Juliette Béliveau Street
SETUP AND TEARDOWN
- Setup will take place every Tuesday from June 25 to September 3 from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Teardown will take place every Tuesday from June 25 to September 3 from 11 p.m. to midnight.
In order to present high-quality shows, the Cinéma urbain team will perform sound checks at various times during the period indicated:
- Every Tuesday from June 25 to September 3 and Thursday, August 29 from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
OUTDOOR SITE SCHEDULE
Activities will be held from:
Every Tuesday from June 25 to September 3 and Thursday, August 29 from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Skateboard from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Screenings from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Snackbar from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
SCHEDULE OF MAIN PERFORMANCES
For a detailed schedule of outdoor performances, please visit Cinema urbain's web site to check the complete schedule of the activities on our outdoor site.
SITE USAGE RULES
To ensure a safe environment for all and to respect obligations related to public gatherings, certain rules must be followed on the outdoor site during event hours.
INFORMATION AND COMMENTS
The event organizers care about the quality of life of local residents and businesspeople, and will strive to minimize any and all potential negative impacts of holding the event in the Quartier.
The organizers thank their neighbours in advance for their invaluable cooperation and remind them that they should feel free to send any questions, comments or suggestions at:
- Contact Adrien Flisak : 514-844-2033, #209
- at 311 to contact the city’s Accès Montréal service.
Please note that schedules included in this notice are subject to change without notice.