Opening Night - Jardins Gamelin
Les Jardins Gamelin, the spring-summer incarnation of Place Émilie-Gamelin that charmed Montrealers and tourists last year, returns to the Quartier des Spectacles on May 12. To launch the new season and unveil the program running until October 2, the media and the public are invited to the grand opening on May 12 at 5:30 p.m. The party will also serve as the official kick-off to the spring-summer season in the Quartier des Spectacles.
OFFICIAL OPENING OF LES JARDINS GAMELIN
Thursday, May 12, 5:30 to 11 p.m.
At place Émilie-Gamelin
More information here.
- DJ Tupi Collective
- performances presented by the OFFTA and MONTRÉAL COMPLÈTEMENT CIRQUE festivals
- Bal Moderne of La 2e Porte à Gauche
- DJ set with Piknic Électronik | DJs Ponsolo & Ledisko
- DJ Ruby Jane
- Show by duo Milk and Bone
- Sentier urbain will also be present to inform the public about the urban agriculture installations
- La Vitrine will present the spring-summer program for the entire Quartier des Spectacles
- the Jardins Gamelin snack bar will be launched, serving refreshments and light meals
To find out more, read our page about JARDINS GAMELIN.
With the support of: