Activities, festivals and events taking place in the Quartier are listed and promoted on our website: quartierdesspectacles.com
Registration process: you must provide the following information:
- The title, date and time if applicable;
- An up-to-date description in French and English;
- A visual (200 x 200 pixels or 600 x 400 pixels);
- The discipline (theater, dance, music, etc.);
- The target audience (all, youth, etc.);
- The place where the activity takes place;
- Optional: a video (YouTube link);
- Optional: free or paid and link to ticket purchase.
*Once you have registered with the Showcase, we recommend that you return to the Showcase to update your event or activity form until it is completed.
To communicate any changes, contact the Vitrine at email@example.com.
For more general questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Please note that it is preferable to submit your form at least 20 working days before the date of the event or activity. When your event or activity is cancelled or postponed, contact the Vitrine and the Quartier des spectacles to remove the posting.